Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Do You Want to be a Nobel Prize Nominee?

Is Dr. William Hammesfahr, proponent of life for Terry Schiavo (he claims he can cure her), actually a Nobel Prize Nominee as stated by Fox talking heads Sean Hannity and Joe Scarborough? Well yes, actually he is. He was nominated by Congressman Bilrakis (R-Fl) as verified by this letter. What the average person does not probably realize is that only members of the Nobel Assembly or persons directed by them can nominate someone for a Nobel Prize. But still, it's a pretty good trick. I'm going to get Brandon to write a letter nominating me for a Nobel Prize and then I too can be a Nobel Prize 'nominee'. I'm sure that will bring in the grant funds!

2 comments:

B-Wizz said...

Yeah. I'm sure a nomination from a 26 year old hack will get you a loooong way with that. But I'd be more than happy to write it anyway...

PCS said...

Just a quick note to the Nobel Assembly on a cocktail napkin will do just fine thanks.