Thursday, September 22, 2005

Geese Flying South

Yesterday morning I saw the first small group of geese heading South. This morning I heard a much larger group but could not spot them. Their honking scared my rabbit though and he started with the stomping with his hind feet. It is an amazingly loud sound sometimes accompanied with a small noise from his mouth. Last evening bunny caught the notice of a chipmunk. For whatever reason, chipmunk-brain decided to investigate. He ignored me, came right up onto the porch and was within two feet of bunny-brain before I decided to scoot the munker away. I'm not sure if Javier even noticed him, but if he did it didn't seem to concern him much. More in the life of a rabbit and his owner in the near future.

3 comments:

B-Wizz said...

The geese are all around TL, I hear them all the time - they're probably resident though, with all the doritos and french fries to eat at the park, I bet they stay all year. I'm sure that they are delicious as well.

Anonymous said...

How is the TL cat colony doing?

B-Wizz said...

I don't know. We've got a stray that eats our cat's food that I'd like to see disappear. But that's the onyl one I ever see.