Friday, September 09, 2005

Tanzania

Julia leaves for two weeks in Tanzania tomorrow. They will 'hang' out in Arusha for 3 days before heading out on safari for 10 days. Arusha is a town in the northeastern Tanzania (commonly known as the little Geneva of Tanzania) is nestled in the shadow of Mount Meru with commanding views of the roof of Africa, the mighty Kilimanjaro mountain. Arusha is visited by thousands of tourists every year as it happens to be the gateway to the famous northern safari circuit proud of its unique world-renowned national parks. One third of Tanzania is a National Park including the great Serengeti plain and Mt. Kilimanjaro.

H-Arusha

tanzania_arusha_street3_

Can't wait to see the pictures Julia takes because she is an awesome photographer.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey nice blog. Think I'll bookmark it and come back regularly. If you want, you can have a look at my make money site which includes information about working at home, wholesale sources and cheap merchandise.

B-Wizz said...

Hey! Nice Blog! Do you like Big Gulps! Me Too! You should come check out my Big Gulp site!

Nice paragraph on Tanzania. Did you copy it from somewhere, or can I expect you start using phrases like "the roof of the Adirondacks" and "the mighty Ampersand Mountain" at work?

Anonymous said...

Yes I stole it from the net, what are YOU going to do about it?

B-Wizz said...

Report your ass to the net police, that's what I'm going to do.

Anonymous said...

I'm shaking in my blue shirt