Sunday, August 20, 2006

Random Quote Generator

Go to the random quote generator and generate some quotes. I like to use the cynical quote collection myself but there are many other collections from which to choose.

A few cynical quotes that were generated for me:

Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard. H. L. Mencken

It is possible to store the mind with a million facts and still be entirely uneducated. Alec Bourne

In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move. Douglas Adams

I have a new philosophy. I'm only going to dread one day at a time. Charles M. Schulz

The trouble with being punctual is that nobody's there to appreciate it.
Franklin P. Jones

No comments: