Saturday, March 24, 2007

10,000th Visitor

This blog should have its 10,000th visitor sometime later today or maybe tomorrow as weekends are usually pretty slow. It's nice to know people read this blog, although I don't really understand why. It's really a pretty eclectic mix of comments and rants. My original idea was to make this blog specifically about goings on in the Adirondacks. But, thankfully, this is a pretty sleepy area of the country as far as interesting material for commentary. We can only hope it stays that way. I like to comment on national politics, science and religion. Of course, politics and religion are usually not polite topics for conversation, at least at the dinner table. The 10,000th visitor will win....well nothing.... other than my heartfelt thanks for stopping by.

BTW...if you do want more coverage of Adirondack and North Country issues definitely visit Adirondack Almanack.

1 comment:

Don and Sher said...

I think the reason I do read it is because it is an eclectic mix comments and rants. Keep it up.