Thursday, April 19, 2007

My Day Yesterday



Spent most of the day reviewing tumors of the skin and writing lecture notes on diseases of the muscles. Also, spent some time reviewing the anatomy and physiology of the motor unit of the neuromuscular system (How muscles work) (and here).



But the more enjoyable part of my day was going to the St. Lawrence University where I attended my daughters poster presentation at the Festival of Science. Her poster was titled "Social Support in Mixed- and Single-Gender Sports". I was really impressed with the whole FOS affair. It was professionally done as any science conference or meeting I have ever attended. And, it had the added benefit of excellent free food.

But I wasn't going to head home without first having a "Samuel Partridge" burger at Eben's Hearth in Potsdam.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Oh man, I LOVE Eben's - they have the best breakfasts in the world - I remember walking there when my sis lived in the dorms at Clarkson - I reckon I would have gained more than the freshman 15 if I had lived that close to Ebens!!!!