Monday, April 28, 2008

A Few Questions

My free 60 day subscription to Norton Anti-Virus runs out in 9 days. Should I chuck out $40 to renew it or go with a free version of Avast Anti-Virus? I really like using free software when possible. I use OpenOffice for all my word processing and "powerpoint" needs and I've had zero problems with it.

Speaking of free software, I've been using Firefox instead of Internet Explorer. Really, I have nothing against Microsoft but it seems all the real cool, "in-the-know" people use Firefox. It is supposed to be more secure. But Blogger doesn't work well with Firefox. Why is that? I haven't had a problem with any other websites when using Firefox.

Aren't you glad it's raining in the Adirondacks right now? Maybe we won't burn down after all and my well will continue to pump water.

Lastly, why do bunny rabbits love having their head and nose rubbed so much?

1 comment:

Phill said...

Don't know much about the anti-virus stuff, but I love Open Office ... I'm always surprised more people have not heard of it. Cheers for free software!