Friday, July 25, 2008

Busy Week



It's been a busy week. Family get togethers have put me way behind in my Anatomy and Physiology lectures. It takes me 6-7 hours to make a 60 slide powerpoint presentation for each lecture. It didn't help that we were doing the nervous system last week which has 5 chapters in the textbook. Students (and me too) are quite sick of the nervous system by now.

Why the picture above? I just found out that my Human Biology class this Fall has 73 students. That should be interesting.

3 comments:

NorthCountryLiberal said...

The nervous system can be a pain, but try to get by without it.

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Sara said...

how many students in your class now? 73 sounds like a lot to me!

PCS said...

Usually 13-19 students. But the 73 student class is a lower level course required for most nursing and rad tech students.