Friday, June 19, 2009

Joyce Morency - You Pay, Not Me



Typical Republican Politician: "If you think I'm going to voluntarily go down without a battle, you're wrong. I have been told I would be grandfathered in because of my years of devotion to Essex County. I'm not about to give it up."

Ms. Joyce Morency (R-St. Armand)of the Essex County Board of Supervisor believes she should not have to contribute towards the cost of her health insurance like all the other supervisors.

The amount of money Morency would have been required to pay toward her insurance so far is between $300 and $400. The deductions were not made because she would not sign the necessary form last year.

This is the kind of politician (Republican or Democrat) that we continue to re-elect in New York State. Then we go on to complain about what a poor job politicans do in NY, except of course, the politician that directly repsents me.

Ms. Morency should step off her high horse and do the right thing. Put your money where your mouth is and start saving taxpayers some money.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Then County of Essex, should cancel her health care and put her on Cobra, just like my private employer did to me. F@#king ungrateful Sh!t