Saturday, October 24, 2009

Doug Hoffman's New Friends

With friends like these......

Glenn Beck
Gary Bauer
Sean Hannity
Michele Bachmann
Michelle Malkin
Dick Armey
Rick Santorum
Sarah Palin
The Minutemen!!!

who needs enemies. Doug, do you want to win so badly that you would sell your soul to the above listed con men? They don't give a damn about NY-23, I'm not sure they really give a damn about the USA. I'm almost certain they give a damn only about themselves. I'm not really sure that's you Doug.

3 comments:

Left Coast Rebel said...

With friends like these, Doug has won my support and adulation. Why the hate? Why the obsession?

Anonymous said...

"If you lie down with dogs, you will get up with fleas."

PCS said...

You see those names listed and you imply that I am the hater? I don't understand.