Thursday, April 20, 2006

Good Fences Make Good Neighbors


Weneedafence.com

Does the generosity of the 'Minutemen' bring a tear to your eye like it does to John here: Comment from: john [Visitor]
I think its unbelieveable what the minutemen are doing. I read the article with a tear in my eye at the unbelievable patriotism these men and women have for this country. The only thing I feel bad about is that I am not there to help. If I did not have a baby comming soon I would be there. I am making out my donation asap to this organization. Hats off to the minutemen.


I'm surprised it doesn't call for a several yards of a minefield also.

Press release here.

This comment is also interesting: Comment from: L E GAL [Visitor]
Off subject. But need to know!!! Have just received email titled:
Found!2 trillion barrels of oil in Western Colorado! Hidden beneath 1,000 feet of rock in the Rocky Mountains, lies the largest untapped
oil reserve in the world - more than 2 trillion barrels! On August 8 2005 President Bush mandated its extraction. Six companies have been chosen to lead the way. Test drills have already begun!
Is this old news that I missed????? Could there be any connection to what is going on with the "immigration" problem and the gas prices?? New World Order strikes fear in me!!! I see us as "worker drones" and as Hillary put it, "residents", not citizens!!
What do you think??????


Oh, you can donate to the fence fund here.

2 comments:

B-Wizz said...

Wow, I guess someone found the plans I had for the fence around my yard. I was planning on it keeping the stray cats out of the yard, and the dog in it. But I guess it would work for Mexicans, too.

Why is it bi-directional? Are we going to have to worry about Americans trying to leave the country to find work in Mexico soon?

PCS said...

Good question about it being bi-directional. Maybe you should go the Minuteman blog and ask them about it.