Friday, May 26, 2006

All Is Well - No Tsunamis - But 666 Is Next

It's Friday and there have been no Tsunamis as far as I've heard. There was a bit of ruckus in Morocco.

The next big concern is 6 6 06. Not the band the date. The number of the beast.

Revelation 13:16-18 states:
"And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: and that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is the wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."
(I like the King James Version better than that modern crap that Wikopedia uses).

Personally, I agree that there is no need for any concern. After all the day will be 6 6 2006 or 6 6 06. It the number has anything to do with a date, the date would have been June 6, 6 CE wouldn't it?

But I'm not an expert on the endtimes. For expert advice go here to Endtimes Ministries. You can take a free one hour lesson there on understanding the endtimes.

You can learn much more about the endtimes and stuff at my fav source of info of all things religious here.

1 comment:

B-Wizz said...

As for me, I'll still be lacing up the jackboots and filling my pockets with shotgun shells before midnight on 06/05/06. Not to mention lashing myself to the furniture in case that "rapture" thing happens. Or not.

Funny story. Once upon a time, back before I was a godless heathen, I heard a prophecy in church. That sort of thing not being entirely uncommon in an evangelist church in the late 80's - mid 90's (after that, I wouldn't know, I stopped going). Anyhoo, this guy stood up and shouted out "On the sixth day of the sixth month in the year of the dream, I will return to you." Riveting stuff.

I'll see you in hell,
B-Wizz