Thursday, January 03, 2008

Pat Robertson's Election Prediction

The Reverend Pat Robertson has been talking with God again. God told him who will become the next President of the USA. But Pat ain't tellin:
"He told me some things about the election, but I'm not going to say, because some old man on "60 Minutes" would make fun of me, so I'm not going to tell you who the winner's going to be," Robertson said, in apparent reference to CBS humorist Andy Rooney, who turns 89 on Jan. 14
Last year God told Robertson that a US city would be hit with a terrorist attack involving millions of deaths. It didn't happen, but Pat has an explanation:
"All I can think is that somehow the people of God prayed and God in his mercy spared us," Robertson said on "The 700 Club," a television show he hosts on the Christian Broadcasting Network, based in Virginia Beach.

I wonder why Pat Robertson doesn't ask God about something really important? Something like.....why is there air?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

schizophrenia would be my diagnosis, of course he believes that god is talking to him!