Monday, January 07, 2008

Universal CheneyCare - McHugh and Gillibrand

Would you like to have the same health insurance and health care that health-poor Dick Cheney has relied upon for many years? Then you can go here to guaranteed healthcare and sign a petition requesting CheneyCare.
I want genuine healthcare reform that guarantees everyone has healthcare coverage, without prohibitive costs , and an end to insurance company denials of needed medical care.

I support HR 676, an expanded and improved Medicare for All. I want the same access to healthcare that Vice President Cheney and all members of Congress now receive.
HR 676 (The United States National Health Insurance Act) basically proposes to expand Medicare to everyone. I think it would be perfectly appropriate to name Universal Healthcare "CheneyCare" in honor of our VP.

I do have one question about HR 676. I can understand that Rep. John McHugh would not want to co-sponsor such a bill to help his constituents by why hasn't Rep. Kirsten Gillibrand signed on to the bill? Click on your Reps. name and email them to find out why they are not co-sponsors of this bill.

No comments: