Thursday, February 21, 2008

Saranac Lake School Board Appoints New Superintendent

The Saranac Lake School Board made an excellent choice for school district superintendent by appointing Gerry Goldman. Gerry certainly knows the District as he was High School principal for many, many years. He is also a "local", residing in Tupper Lake. I hope the School Board doesn't get silly and insist that Gerry move to Saranac Lake. I have had many personal interactions with Gerry Goldman and I can vouch for his sensibilities. Whenever I've had a disagreement with Gerry he has almost always convinced me of the error of my ways. Good Luck Gerry.

2 comments:

Brian Cubbison said...

I enjoy your blog and wonder if I could include your RSS feed in an Upstate blogging network I'm putting together at Syracuse.com. Here's a prototype of sorts, but the address and look might change a little.

http://blog.syracuse.com/newstracker/2008/02/upstate_blog_network.html

Other Upstate bloggers I've talked to have wished for something that pulls together their voices across Upstate. I hope you'll want to be a part of it.

PCS said...

Sure, go for it.