Friday, January 30, 2009

End of First Week of Classes

It's only the end of the first week of classes but when I got up this morning I had to convince myself that it was only 1 week and not 3 weeks. Things actually went very well. My labs were very well organized (relative to last semester), my powerpoint lectures for Human Biology and Anatomy and Physiology II are now complete, although are constantly being tuned. Pathology II, well, I finally have time to put those lectures on powerpoint. Using powerpoint with lots of graphics and links to the internets really helps get points across to students. There are excellent youtube videos available, good animations, and of course all the graphics you could hope for. These are especially valuable for teaching pathology.

Luckly, I have massages scheduled every Friday afternoon for the rest of the semester. There are benefits to working where they have a massage therapy program.

No comments: