Monday, February 12, 2007

Winter Carnival Pictures

I don't have any. Yes, I went to the parade with every intention of taking lots of pictures. But we decided to stop and get a warm drink. We went into the Meet n' Eat Grill which sits separated from the street by only the sidewalk. We were amazed to find that the table at their front window was empty. So we had lunch and watched the parade in comfort.

The Meet n'Eat Grill opened late last August. It's highly recommended that you eat there. The chef John Vargo is experienced and really good. The menu is eclectic. The food is delicious. It's also a small market.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i was just wondering if you had any pictures of the ice castle lit up at night? i went up to saranac with my family february 1-4, but unfortunately they were delayed with the building and we did get to see the castle lit up. if you could post them or email them to me at amy_howell@stratadirect.com i would greatly appreciate it. thank you.

Sara said...

I eat there on Friday - it was fantastic!! I had the goat stew, yummers!!!! I have tons of parade photos, which I hope to post next week