Monday, November 03, 2008

Joe the Homeless

I've got to agree with Danger Democrat. The "Joe the Homeless" blog at Bums Jungle is a great read."Joe the Homeless" don't answer to nobody, don't owe anybody anything, and don't dance to anyone's tune but his own. Best of all, if you don't like what he has to say you can kiss his ass!

I don't know if "Joe the Homeless" really is homeless or not. He's obviously a good observer and a good writer. It's an interesting blog and will be on my daily read list. I hope he keeps it up.

1 comment:

Joe the Homeless said...

Mucho gracias homie,

I read you too. I drop in the library when I have a few minutes between my goddam racketball and drinks with the Chamber of Commerce.

"Freedom's just another word for nothing left to loose"

"Nothing, I mean nothing honey if it ain't free, no no"

As recorded by Janis Joplin
KRIS KRISTOFFERSON
FRED FOSTER