Monday, July 09, 2007

All Hail The Great God Lardicus!



You've got to read these in detail:

Why My Religion is Right and Yours Is Wrong

  1. My Religion is Right, so Yours Must be Wrong!
  2. My Religion is Old, so it must be Right!
  3. My Religion is New, so it must be Right!
  4. My Religion is New, but it is based on Ancient Knowledge, so it must be Right!
  5. Lots of Other People Believe It Too, so it must be Right!
  6. Hardly Anybody Knows About It, so it must be Right!
  7. This Holy Book Says it is True, so it must be Right!
  8. Divinity Said It Was True, so it must be Right!
  9. Someone I trust told me it is True, so it must be Right!
  10. Science agrees with me, so it must be Right!
  11. It Just Feels True for Me, so it must be Right!

While you are at it read "How to Create Your Own Religion in Ten Easy Steps"

1 comment:

Don and Sher said...

Sounds like something that nut job arsonist may have subscribed to when he burned the church in Pottersville.