Friday, July 13, 2007

Bush: outrageous, egregious, preposterous



What a dispicable man! He can't express even the smallest bit of disappointment or regret. Here's GW Bush on the outing of a CIA agent:
"I'm aware of the fact that perhaps somebody in the administration did disclose the name of that person, and I've often thought about what would have happened had that person come forth and said, 'I did it.' Would we have had this, you know, endless hours of investigation and a lot of money being spent on this matter?"
Richard Armitage, Ari Fleischer, Karl Rove and "Scooter Libby" all had a role in "outing" Valerie Plame as a CIA agent. But because none of them came to Bush and said "I did it", I guess no one is really at fault and I assume they are "being taken care of" as Bush promised. One question I've always wondered about. Why was Scooter Libby the only one to lie to the Grand Jury about what he did? I guess we'll never know.

No comments: