Friday, October 03, 2008

Palin/McCain = Bush 3

Someone, anyone, please explain how the Palin/McCain administration would be different from G.W. Bush's administration. Joe Biden hit the nail on the head last when he said:
"Look, past is prologue, Gwen. The issue is, how different is John McCain's policy going to be than George Bush's? I haven't heard anything yet. I haven't heard how his policy is going to be different on Iran than George Bush's. I haven't heard how his policy is going to be different with Israel than George Bush's. I haven't heard how his policy in Afghanistan is going to be different than George Bush's. I haven't heard how his policy in Pakistan is going to be different than George Bush's."

So definitely vote for Palin/McCain if you have been satisfied with the last 8 years.

No comments: